Sunday, January 6, 2013

Really?

"Hello"
"I've been calling you.. how are you?
I'm fine.
You didnt call me back.
I texted you right after you called me
I didn't get it.
What's up?
You need to check the number.
I texted you and told you I was in a meeting. I just assumed you were busy.
I didn't get the text. That's the third time I didn't get a text you say you sent.
I sent it... I don't kinow what to tell you.
Check the number.
Are we really arguing about the phone...again?
Just check the number.
Okay.
Okay.
What did you call me about?
Well, I wanted to spend the ten minutes I had on my way to my friends house to chat..but that didn't turn out the way I planned.
Okay..well im on my way to trivia.
Umm..can you call me when you get out.
Um..ok.

Ugh..I was so angry. I can't believe he called me and yelled about the phone. After sitting at trivia for a few minutes I started to get angry and then I thought of a nasty text to send him. So...I pulled my phone out of  my purse and pushed all the buttons to send him a scathing text...and I realized I had been texting his social security number.

No comments:

Post a Comment